Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ski Utah!!! or ???


So we went on our annual ski trip this year... I'm beginning to think that I'm too old for this!
I love VISITING Utah in the winter and really enjoy skiing. But, this year I felt like the biggest chicken EvEr! I'm going to be 39 this year and I'm the oldest(shhh) of the girls...and I sucked!(excuse my language) But, it is what it is...
The first day we skied Park City. It was great except for the sound of snowboarders. (sorry Pearce's and Lewis')But, it's true...

Out to dinner...

end of the day...
The next day we skied Deer Valley with the Huish's. It was awesome we had new powder, Deer Valley is definitely the way to go! Christina spent so much time waiting for me...thanks you are a true friend. I honestly don't know what happened to me this trip. I must have used my quota for fearlessness in my teenage years.

Love the Gondola...
We ended our trip at our favorite restaurant. Market Street Grill...well 2nd favorite because The Italian Place is the bomb.

the boys...the girls...
Seriously what a great time...I may be getting old but, I have the best friends in the world...
Love ya, Jodi, Kris and Christina


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks like so much fun... I love Utah!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

What a FUN trip...seriously. Skiing, friends, good restaurants, laughing, WHAT A FUN TIME. And to top if off- you did it all in style and so super cute!! What a doll..