Friday, January 30, 2009

OKKKAY already! I've been thinking about these pictures all week. TWO WEEKS! Man do I love this man with all my heart! I just realized that I have his eyes! I'm almost 40 and I just figured this out ...Pathetic...
This is my Grandpa...he was my Christmas my everything growing up.....(my mom is sooo lucky). If you don't know me i have a very SMALL family and you can see it in my name! First, is my Aunt Di who is my second MOM and I truly love her like a mom. She is AMAZING beautiful on the outside and within. I remember when I was little sitting at her desk in her office and watching her. She had the most beautiful handwriting...so I'm trying to copy her and hope I'm following her example in being a WONDERFUL MOM!!!(trying, Aunt Di).
This is my middle name Patrice, she has blessed our lives in ways you can not even imagine. My Mom came to town and we went to the training center in Randolf. Trici had her annual evaluation. We have been so blessed to have her in our lives. I Really need to see her more and that is my New Years Resolution!

Trici can't really do anything for herself but' she has wonderful nurses and Dr.s that help her. Some have been at Randolf for decades(amazing people).


But, every time we visit her she knows us and feels our love. You can see that when she buries her sweet head in her dad! My dear SWEET grandpa! XOXOXO love you,di




5 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

What a sweet tribute. And even though you have a small family, it goes to show that family relationships are more based on quality than quantity to which brings you happiness. I didn't know you came from a small family.
You will love having that picture with your grandpa- and you do have his eyes!

Natalie said...

That just brought a tear to my eye. He is such a sweet man....you're lucky he is still around. Hope all is well.

Di said...

Oh my goodness, thank you for your wonderful post!
Thank you for including me with these much more deserving special people in your life. Di, you have a special place in my heart and I will always love you. Thank you, for talking about your Aunt Patrice, the pic. of Q and her... is the story he is a gracious,kind,loving man. Love you!

Cheryl said...

Its a Friday, after work, and i finally have a few minutes to check out websites, etc....so I just saw your too cute Valentine's pics and also your comments about GrampaB and Aunt Di and Trecie, too! You are really getting GOOD with the new camera! And, i know it was heartfelt what you had to say....I love all of you SO VERY MUCH-you are such a light in my life i hope you truly know that, dear daughter.

Cheryl said...

Its a Friday, after work, and i finally have a few minutes to check out websites, etc....so I just saw your too cute Valentine's pics and also your comments about GrampaB and Aunt Di and Trecie, too! You are really getting GOOD with the new camera! And, i know it was heartfelt what you had to say....I love all of you SO VERY MUCH-you are such a light in my life i hope you truly know that, dear daughter.