Sunday, January 11, 2009

Catching up...


So I know I'm going a little crazy! But, I got a new CAMERA for Christmas! This is the first picture I took. I Love it. Thanks Honey!
So this year I decided not to stress out and worry about my Christmas decorations and tree coming down. But, to just try and enjoy Christmas break with my kids. So, Noel took the older kids skiing up North and Kennedy, Tuck and I just played at home with friends! It was great!

We had a great time with Sadie and Macy. It doesn't get better than Friends, Swimming and Crafts! The next day we had Ryder over and it finally looks like Fall in Arizona. But, wait were in January!!!




I had a great time with those great kids...Kennedy and I woke up early one morning and watched a meteor shower. It was amazing and she had a million questions. Having teenagers are a ton of fun and I can't wait until all of my kids reach that point. Let's face it...it is more complicated. So I really appreciated my alone time with these sweet easy to please wonderful kids. I love being their MOM!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures Di. Sorry it didn't work out to see you...it was a crazy time! Looks like you guys had a great holiday. You're family is so darling. xoxo

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

So sweet Diana. Sheesh such beautiful kids. And your relationships with them are so priceless. What a great mom! And WE LOVE DISNEYLAND! This is the first year in 6 years we aren't going. We usually head off 2 weeks from now. SO SAD! Darling pictures.