Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tucker and the TERRIBLE 2's...

Last week was a very busy week for this little man that owns my heart. How could this cute blue eyed kid who is almost always happy find so much trouble? Heaven Help ME!!!

His favorite place to be is WHEREVER his daddy is (and eating)...

This is what his face looks like most of the day no matter how many times I wash it. I swear he's like a little sponge that soaks up dirt. He goes outside and will collect rocks in his pockets and sand in his shoes and diaper! How he does it so quickly... I don't know

He eats, sleeps, and dreams about CARS! Our family has memorized the car movie. I've tortured the whole family playing it so much. Sorry kids! He loves saying "KER-CHOWWW".

This week he climbed on the counter and drank a half of bottle of Tylenol right before church. His pediatrician said he would have to drink two bottles for me to get real worried. He did act really wacky at church!
Then, later that week I left someone in charge of him(which I won't name) DAD! Tuck found my make-up bag and sitting on my brand new couch painted himself with nail polish. Noel was on the other couch. Thank heaven he didn't drink it!

Man do I love this little guy...He will call my name thru the house MoM MoM... and I holler to him "what Tucker?" he always responds "I right here!". Like, I should be worried about what he's into(and I'm very worried).

3 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

First off- I love the name Tucker- and still beg Brett to use it on our next boy...but he can't b/c he had a bad mission companion named Elder Tucker!!!
Second- I don't know the kid but he stole my heart already. What a hoot- makes me want to go wake my boys up to play.
Third- when are you going up north yet? Brett and I had fun skiing last weekend and are going to take the kids back probably in 2 more weekends. We should play if you go up!
Or...we could meet at Paradise one of these days. Yummm...

Everhart Family said...

Way too cute!

XOXO, C

These Are The Days said...

Hi Diana,

I just came across you blog through Kristin Browns. I've been wondering if you blog. I just looked at all your cute pics and read the sweet post about your Grandma. I remember when she was sick and how upset you were, it was so hard on you. Your post wasn't crazy at all, it was sweet.

Tucker is adorable, I remember Chase being totally obsessed with Cookie Monster. Hope you are well. Laters, Jess