Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins and Prop 102

I love being a mom! We had a great time picking out pumpkins. Lauren had to find the best and biggest. I don't know where she gets that from. haha! Chase had to be different, he picked out a small white one. I think he remembers how much work it is to clean the pumpkin out. Kennedy was completely overwhelmed! She could not make up her mind. Tucker was crazy as usual. He manhandled, stood and climbed on every pumpkin he could get his hands on! The ones he could pick up he would throw, I think he expected them to bounce. I guess they are the same color as a Basketball. That does make sense! Anyway, we had a great time.
Last night I got a message that some friends need help passing out fliers for Prop 102. I'm praying that passes!!! When I got home from that Kennedy made me this sweet note. I couldn't help but post it! That little girl brings me so much sunshine!! I'm so thankful for my sweet children. I'm so lucky to be their mom. It's these notes and the little things that remind me how much I love it.






















1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey...I'm stalking you now. I found your blog too. Love those family pictures. Adorable.