Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tucker

Here's our baby Tucker! I have no idea how Shawni got pictures of him because he was being CRAZY! He brings so much joy to our life. You know that song by Jason Mraz "I'm Yours". That's exactly how I feel about Tuck. Something like.... "No need to complicate our time....I'm yours....scooch on over closer dear let me nibble on your ear...I'm yours"..that's exactly how i feel about this little man. He melts my heart and makes me all gooey inside(it's pathetic). Maybe, it's something about being the baby. He can do no wrong and everything is adorable? For example...I'm taking these parenting classes and I can't bring my self to put him in time out in his room...Another thing about Tuck is he's almost always happy(unless he's hungry). He is friendly to everyone including complete strangers. He absolutely adores his big Bro! Chase was his second word. Gotta Love it.

No comments: