Tuesday, October 21, 2008





What a great weekend! I wish we didn't have to come home! But, back to reality...and laundry, grocery shopping, dishes and school schedules. But, we did have a lot of fun! The kids spent most of their time fixing and painting the fort. Noel was busy setting up a quad trail and making improvements on the fort. The Baker family was there with us most of the weekend. We had a great time getting to know them better. It really feels like its fall up in Show Low. I can't wait till we can go up there again!

2 comments:

The Bonds said...

Congrats on your blog...wish we would have seen you up in Showlow. Tricia

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

You have NO idea how long I've been wanting you tos tart a blog!! I've periodically peaked at Alyssa Edwards friends list thinking you might have let her know that you started one. But then I saw Shawni's blog that had all of your AMAAZING family pictures on it and I let her know that you HAVE to start a blog- she just let me know you did!!! Christmas for me!! Your family is GORGEOUS. Funny thing is my aunt is Melissa Farnsworth and so that's the only connection I have to Shawni- is through the blogging world. Random I know.
Well girl- we finally are connected SOMEHOW!! It will be so fun peaking in on you and your cute fam!! Hope all is well...