Monday, November 17, 2008

Di's Honey................

Noel and I just got home from a little weekend get away in Palm Springs. It was so nice to get out of town and have some time together (to actually talk). The weather, JW Marriott, and the company were perfect. Noel is always so great to take me away. This last August we went to Aruba to celebrate our 15 year Anniversary. It was beautiful! Thanks Honey! I'm married to an amazing man...he's so good to me and our children. My heart is so full of love for him. He's so patient, kind, forgiving, honest and I'm a lucky..lucky girl..........

Here are some pics from our trip to ARUBA!
After seeing this picture I probablly should've put some make-up on. It was so nice to not do my hair or make-up for 10 days.













1 comment:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I love the natural look girl so no make up- i love it. Darling pictures- you two sure are a beautiful couple. What a FUN getaway...sounds blissful about now. You sure have some cute boys in that household. What a cute mom you are.