Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Laughing this Morning

So, this morning I was doing my usual mommy things. Kennedy and I were chatting as I was doing her favorite thing. Her hair! haha! When she asks me "Mom, do I have butt teeth?". It took me a second to figure out what the heck she was talking about? Then she says "Do I have butt (buck) teeth like Chase?". We had a great laugh over that one. Leave it to the comedian in the family! I Love You Candy!

...BIG NEWS...
Kennedy lost her 1st tooth!and just a couple of more Halloween pictures..
Bat Girl has never been this cute!
I've never looked more scary.
Cute pictures at the Ward Halloween Party!

Lots of Candy, Cupcakes and Cotton Candy!


Tuck split open his costume. It was just a little too tight.
So, that's the reason we bought another costume and he was "The Hulk".
I think it fits his personality better.








3 comments:

Maren said...

hey dianna, i saw your name on brookes blog and i had to say hi. cute halloween pics. if you hadnt said that was you, i wouldnt have ever known! i have a blog but it is private. marenurkov@gmail.com

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Look how good you are at this blogging stuff. Isn't is a great way to journal? I love it...keep it up!

Nichole Barney said...

Your blog is so cute did you put it all together? I am so impressed! I love that picture of your family! You have such cute kids and you look AMAZING!