Friday, November 21, 2008

Kennedy's much anticipated 6th Birthday!

So tomorrow my little Miss Kennedy turns 6! Wow how time flies. She is the most delightful child. I'm sure you are thinking "ya right" I've heard that before. But, you don't know her. On her 3rd Birthday she wanted a Bra and Belt (the sparkly kippy belt). Every year her party must include boys! (B/C of her sweetest friend Ryder) This year she told me"No princess stuff". She wants new grown up bedding and new paint in her room. She wants a pink tent for the back yard.....So with Kennedy no tea-parties, no dress-ups(that box is dusty)and no barbies. Oh well, I got my fix with Lauren. Thank Heaven our sweet little children who are so very different.


....more great pictures from Shawni....

"Big Wheels" are a Huge hit at our house! The kids can't get enough of them. They spend hours and hours in the backyard and at the park with them. I think Tuck would sleep with his. Who would have thought that this cheap toy would bring sooo much joy! Thanks Kris!

This is the new addition to our family arrival date Dec 1st. The kids are counting down the days. I hope I am prepared for whats to come. Hmmmmm....



3 comments:

Shawni said...

I can't believe you guys are getting a DOG! Can we come over to get our "pet fix" some time?

It was fun to see you at the big movie on Saturday, even though we didn't get to talk. What did you think about it?

Tracey said...

Wow.. your a nicer mom than me!! Happy birthday Kennedy!

Huish Family said...

what a cutie! Have fun.