Sunday, December 28, 2008

Favorite Christmas EVER!!!

OK! So MOM! Get Ready.. HERE it comes......
mmm.. i wish these moments lasted longer! These kids have grown up way too fast so.. I'm trying to appreciate it ALL with Tucker!
We had A great Christmas in Newport this year!


The kids had more fun exploring the beach than Disneyland!
It's a rare moment to see Lauren SMILING!

Tuck drove this truck up and down the beach..endless energy!


They explored EVERYTHING! Tuck's favorite word EWWWW...Cool MOM!

Dad took some really great pictures.
(I think he's catching my bug!)
TOTAL frustration!

I was amazed to see how much my kids bonded on this trip. Sometimes it's really good not to take friends!
Chase is CoCo's favorite....

My little man with pink cheeks... it was really cold. But, we had a really fun and memorable Christmas!





















4 comments:

Tiff Rueckert said...

It looks like you had so much fun! What a great idea to take a christmas trip! Happy New Year!

Huish Family said...

Beach Christmas! That looks like you guys had a blast. love the beach!

Di said...

Great pics,great memories and I can tell you were all having fun. Look at the smiles!

Marianne said...

Family bonding time is the best time!! Your kids will never forget moments like these! It looks like you guys had an amazing time! I am glad your holiday was wonderful!!