Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...Finally!

So..I'm trying to get in the spirit of Christmas but between tennis lessons and ...
Basketball carpool .....
late nights in mommy's bed....
late birthday parties at our favorite place Bounce U!>....
So...this weekend we decided to escape to our cabin with friends= What a SURPRISE to get there and see it decorated for Christmas!(and i didn't do it) the weather was perfect!
CoCo had fun with Chase...
REALLY fun Ranger rides!
=
Lisa and I ventured out on our own ride with the (little) boys....so fun..

and ..then we went to bed.. and woke up to this glorious sight!

it is finally feels like Christmas.. I think I needed to get away and enjoy my sweet family, friends and the natural beauty that surrounds us.

5 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I hope you don't consider me a blog stalker but I wanted to tell you you have a beautiful family! Your blondies are darling!

Natalie said...

Where's your cabin? It looks so fun. Your Mom told me you are all meeting up here. We're leaving for Utah on the 23rd, I think she said you might be here on the22nd. If so, I would love to say Hi, It's been a while since i've seen you and your family. Where are you guys staying?

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Being in all of this rain right now makes me want to head up north to enjoy the fun snow! Your pictures are darling! I was going to pop in your ward party Tues night with a friend just to say hi and surprise you while I was out Christmas shopping!! But she had something come up and couldn't make the party anyways...I'm sure it was a huge success!! :)

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Looks like fun!!

-love rita & ash

heidi's blog is

www.andersonsavenue.blogspot.com
there's link to it on mine as well...

Di said...

Adorable kiddo's and that puppy. I love puppies!
Sorry my Christmas card is lost in my list of things to do, but just know that I love you all.