Sunday, December 7, 2008

So, I know I'm going back in time a little but I really wanted to share these cute pictures of my wonderful friends. This last September we went on one of my favorite vacations to Lake Powell(better than Maui in my book). It was our first adult trip with no kids to one of the most beautiful places on earth! Garin and Lisa set us up on the most amazing houseboats I've ever seen EVER! It had all the bells and whistles and more...


Captain Garin and Lisa! Thanks, we Love you guys! They're the kind of people if you don't know them. You need to get to know them. They're Awesome!
ME and my Honey!
I had to put these pictures of Jodi & I and Noel & Dean. We have been friends with these guys forever. Noel and Dean were mission companions and when we were thinking of moving to Arizona after Orthodontic School Noel ran into Dean at this sandwich shop in Tempe. Destiny..Crazy! But, it's Jodi and I that swear we were friends before that. She's like a sweet, crazy, wonderful sister. I love you!
Amy and Jim (the comedian and best cook on the boat).
My friend Kris...
Kristine and Cody

Christina and Dale

..of course I had to put this picture in of Noel. He makes wake boarding look so easy! You're Awesome Noel! xoxox

Noel and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends. It makes life so much fun to have such fun friends in our lives(even for the bumps in the road). Thanks for being so great in so many ways we are so lucky! We love you, di & noel











2 comments:

The Bonds said...

I agree...we do LP every year without our kids and it is the most refreshing and relaxing vacation!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Great post- great friends...best place on earth in my book too!!! What FUN! I would have never thought to do Lake Powell with out the kids...but oh what a great idea.