Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Thanksgiving!

I honestly don't feel like I can move on if I don't share our Thanksgiving. I feel like I have been stuck this week in November and today is December 3rd. We had a great week at our cabin in Show Low. Kennedy celebrated her 6Th Birthday and we blew candles on her cake at least 6 times everyone needed a turn.

Lauren brought her best friends Brooke J. and Brooke B. we love those girls!
(and yes we know we are in trouble)

We took this before Thanksgiving Dinner it was before noon and everyone was starving. Tuck refused to look at the camera because it was snowing!


There was just enough snow for Kennedy to build this snow man....


and for Chase and Tucker to go sledding.


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Di said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. What a cute family and how old are you? You don't look a day over 20!